Ginebra San Miguel Inc. (GSMI), makers of the no. 1 selling gin in the world Ginebra San Miguel, has launched the “Ginebra San Miguel Milyun-Milyung Ganado Raffle Promo”. Millions of pesos in exciting prizes will be given away in the weekly, monthly and regional draws, and in the national grand draw, where a lucky winner will get to take home P1 million.
|At the launching of GSM Raffle Promo|
“We are very happy to announce the start of our national raffle promo for 2015, which is part of our ‘Ganado sa Buhay’ campaign,” says GSMI vice president and Marketing manager Nelson Elises. “The ‘Ginebra San Miguel Milyun-Milyung Ganado Raffle Promo’ is an early Christmas gift to our loyal consumers, many of whom work very hard to provide for their families.”
“This is our way of giving back to our millions of kabarangay for their continued patronage and support – para mas maging ganado pa sila sa buhay, at mas maging masagana pa ang kanilang Pasko,” adds Elises.
Here's how to join the Ginebra San Miguel Milyun-Milyong Ganado Caps and Selyo Collection Promo:
- To join, the listeners should write on a piece of paper their complete name, age, address, contact number (if any) and affix signature. Place proof-of-purchase and piece of paper inside a white legal size envelope.
- Required Proof –of-Purchase (any of the following):
· Three (3) seals of Ginebra San Miguel (any variant - Round, Frasco, Frasquito and Angelito)
· Three (3) seals of Vino Kulafu Classic
· One (1) cap of GSM Blue and GSM Blue Flavors (any SKU)
- On the envelope, write the proof-of-purchase used, radio station and promo name: Ginebra San Miguel Milyun-Milyong Ganado Caps and Selyo Raffle Promo
- Consumers may mail or drop their entries to “Promo Name” c/o MBC or Bombo Radyo along with the name and address of the radio station (ex. 90.7 Love Radio at MBC Building, Sotto St. CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City) where drop boxes are located. Participants may also drop their entries at selected Ginebra San Miguel outlets near their area. Indicated on the attached sheet is the complete list of participating radio stations:
• Manila Broadcasting Center Radio Stations (MBC)
• Bombo Radyo Radio Stations (Bombo)
3. There will be eight (8) weekly draws per station at 10:00 a.m. of every draw date.
Promo Week Promo Period Draw Date
1st Sep 20 - 25 September 26
2nd Sep 27 - Oct 2 October 3
3rd Oct 4 - 9 October 10
4th Oct 11 - 16 October 17
5th Oct 18 - 23 October 24
6th Oct 25 - 30 October 31
7th Nov 1 - 6 November 7
8th Nov 8-13 November 14
Grand Draw Sept 13-Ded 4 December 5
4. The deadline for submission of entries for weekly draws, is every Friday for the period from September 18, 2015 (Friday) to November 13, 2015 (Friday) before 5:00 p.m. For the Grand Draw, the deadline of submission of entries will be on December 4, 2015 (Friday) before 5:00 p.m. stations will not accept entries beyond this period.
5. Weekly Prizes:
Three (3) winners of Php 1,500 each/ per station, per week
One (1) winner of Php 50,000 per Region, per week
*Regions: Metro Manila, North Luzon, South Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao)
Radyo Natin (RN) Prizes:
One (1) RN Monthly Winner of Php 2,000
One (1) RN Monthly Winner of Php 3,000
One (1) RN Monthly Winner of Php 5,000
Grand Draw Prizes
Regional Prize: One (1) winner of P100,000 per Region
*Regions: Metro Manila, North Luzon, South Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao
Grand Prize: One (1) winner of P1 Million Pesos
6. A consumer should be at least 18 years old or above to qualify for the promo. Each consumer can only win once during the weekly draw.
7. All draws will be done with the presence of Food and Drug Administration (FDA) representative.
8. All non-winning entries in the weekly draws shall not be included in the succeeding weekly draws but will still qualify for the Grand Draw.
9. All winners will be notified through SMS or registered mail and announced on-air via the respective participating stations.
10. Winners are required to personally claim their prize by presenting two (2) valid ID’s as well as the SMS message or registered notice.
11. All raffle prizes should be claimed within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification. Otherwise, the prize will be forfeited in favor of GSMI upon prior approval of the FDA.
12. The twenty percent (20%) Tax on all cash prizes exceeding P10,000 will be shouldered by the winner. All prizes are non-transferrable.
13. All employees of GSMI, MBC and its affiliates, their advertising agencies & dealers and their spouses and relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity including relatives by legal adoption are excluded from joining the promo.
14. Submission of entries is from August 17 to December 4, 2015.
Grand Draw is on December 5, 2015
Promo period: August 17 to December 5, 2015
· The Promo Coordinators in each radio station shall drop all mailed entries received inside their respective sealed drop boxes.
· The drop boxes shall be opened in the presence of FDA Representative before the draw. A FDA – Representative will be invited to be present in the opening of drop boxes and during the drawing of the winners.
· After each weekly draw all non-winning entries will be placed in sacks, sealed and labeled as to area (NCR, LUZON, VISAYAS and MINDANAO), then sealed and signed by the FDA Representative and will be placed under custody of the Promo Coordinators in each stations.
· To determine the Php 50,000 winner per Region (per week),
o Officer shall draw (1) ball from a set of ping-pong balls, each ping-pong ball will have a representing areas covered per region (for example, for North Luzon draw, # 1 ping-pong ball is drawn and this represent Laoag, regional weekly winner will come from tha area.
o Once area is chosen, next step is to determine whether winner will come from a Bombo or MBC station (via ping-pong ball as well)
o If network drawn has more than one station in the area, next step is to draw the station from which Php 50,000 winner will come from
o This will be pre-drawn before the Week 1 begins.
· To determine Grand Draw Winners (Php 1M & Regional Grand Draw Winners)
o To determine from which area the Grand prize Winner will be drawn, an officer shall draw one (1) ball from a set of four (4) ping-pong balls marked NCR, LUZON, VISAYAS and MINDANAO respectively.
o If Visayas was chosen, the next step will be to draw the participating station from which the P1 Million winner and regional winner will come from, example: LOVE RADIO TACLOBAN.
For more details on this exciting promo, like the official Facebook fanpage of Ginebra San Miguel at www.facebook.com/barangayginebra or log on to www.ginebrasanmiguel.com