|Ms. Angela Lei A. Valdepenas, Atienza Naturale Sales Marketing Director, discussed the brief history of Atienza Naturale.|
Last July 1, Atienza Naturale introduced their 2 products which is Malunggay and Turmeric capsule. From this event I learned a lot specially regarding malunggay. Since my childhood we often eat malunggay leaves mix with the vegestables, since we have a malunggay plants in our backyard. But I learned from Ms. Angela Lei Valdepenas, Atienza Naturale Sales Marketing Director that their malunggay capsule is more safe than the fresh malunggay, each capsule of Atienza Naturale Malunggay Capsule contains Vitamins, Iron, Calcium and Antioxidants. Right away my family will shift to malunggay capsule.
Learn more about their products:
|Dr. Rainier Nery Mozo, discussed the importance of the products|
1) The Wonders of Malunggay in a capsule!
Malunggay leaves are great sources of Vitamin A, B-Vitamins and minerals such as calcium and iron. What’s more, the leaves are also rich in sulfur-containing amino acids methionine and cystine. Due to its high content of potent antioxidants Vitamins A, C, and E, Malunggay is an outstanding neutralizer of unstable free-radicals that can react with and damage other molecules. Antioxidants diminish wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. They may also prevent the onset of various chronic disorders like arthritis, cancer and heart and kidney diseases.
Malunggay is widely considered a “wonder vegetable” because of its immense nutritional value. It helps promote good eyesight and digestion. It may also provide help in cases of scurvy, asthma, earache and headaches. And due to its exceptional calcium content, it is consumed by lactating mothers to produce more milk to feed their babies. That’s why Malunggay is referred to as “Mother’s Best Friend”.
Now you can get all the health-giving benefits of Malunggay without the hassle of gathering leaves and preparing dishes. EACH CAPSULE OF ATIENZA NATURALE CONTAINS 500mg OF PURE AND FRESH MALUNGGAY so you get only the nutrients and minerals that will give your body the health boost and protection it needs.
WHAT MAKES MALUNGGAY THE WONDER GULAY?
- Its leaves are good sources of iron, calcium, ascorbic acid and phosphorus.
- Malunggay can help lower blood pressure, aid in relieving pain caused by rheumatism, headache and migraines.
- Malunggay is an anti-tumor plant rich in very potent antioxidants which may help prevent the onset of various chronic diseases like arthritis, cancer and heart and kidney diseases.
- Internal organs are said to benefit from malunggay, good for treating liver and spleen problems and for joint pains.
- Malunggay is a proven “Galactogogue”, valuable for lactating women as it helps stimulate milk production for feeding babies.
- Malunggay has been extensively studied by the Food and Nutrition Research Institute of the Department of Science and Technology with a stamp of approval and recommendation.
- In 2014, physicians at the PamantasanngLungsodngMaynila (PLM) – OspitalngMaynila Medical Center (OMMC)’s Department of Internal Medicine and Intensive Care Unit embarked on a landmark study presenting the potential use of malunggay as a natural alternative to standard preparations used for lowering and regulating blood sugar. To ensure that the malunggay in the study was administered in standardized doses, the research team opted to use AtienzaNaturaleMalunggay Capsules, as it featured the purest form of the herb in a medium that could be taken conveniently. According to Doctors Rainier NeryMozo and Imelda Caole-Ang, an extract derived from malunggay was instrumental in reducing Hemoglobin A1c, a key indicator in the level of blood glucose, in a control group of 60 patients at the OMMC. The study showed a mean reduction of 0.6% in the blood glucose of involved patients after regular dosage of malunggaycapsules.
2) What makes Turmeric so Terrific?
Turmeric is a very common herb. Often referred to as the “Queen of Spices,” its main characteristics are a pepper-like aroma, sharp taste and golden color. According to the Journal of the American Chemical Society, turmeric contains a wide range of antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anticarcinogenic, antimutagenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
It is also loaded with many healthy nutrients such as protein, dietary fiber, niacin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium and zinc. Due to all these factors, turmeric is often used to treat a wide variety of health problems.
I realized now why my Daddy live that long, he died at 96 years old. I remember him, everyday he ate “luya” or he always chewing it like a candy.
Antioxidants neutralize free radicals that damages the cells causing health problems while Bioactive Compounds have medicinal properties that may help in the treatment of some conditions such as:
Turmeric contains a natural anti-inflammatory compound called Curcumin that can be beneficial for people suffering from chronic inflammatory diseases such as arthritis.
Compounds in turmeric help to lower low-density lipoprotein, or "bad," cholesterol levels and prevent cholesterol from building plaque on blood vessel walls. Turmeric can also prevent platelets from clumping together, which may reduce the risk of blood clots.
Turmeric’s preventive effects may relate to its antioxidant properties which protect cells from damage to help prevent or aid in the treatment of several types of cancers, including prostate, breast, ski and colon cancer. Intensive research is still ongoing for Turmeric’s anti-cancer properties.
PREVENTION OF DIABETES
Studies have shown that curcumin may provide ideal intervention for Type 2 diabetes capable of mitigating characteristic pathophysiological hallmarks of the disease such as elevated blood sugar and insulin resistance.
According to clinical research, curcumin has glucose lowering effect and improves fatty acid oxidation and utilization.
Turmeric has also been studied to prevent or slow down the effects of Alzheimer’s Disease which is a leading cause of dementia. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of curcumin is generally believed to be cause various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
- VCAPS – AtienzaNaturale Turmeric Capsule is encapsulated in vegetable capsules not in animal based substances.
- Each capsule contains 500mg. of pure and fresh Curcuma longa powder
- FDA Registration. No.: FR-142046
- FDA LTO No.: CFRR-NCR-FT-144
- DOSAGE: 1-2 Capsules daily
- Available at all Mercury Drugstores and other leading drugstores nationwide