Are you planning now your holiday vacation? Have you finalize your next destination? It’s better to make your list of things to bring for a comfy yet stylist vacay! Here are some suggestions from seasoned travellers and bloggers, David Guison and Laureen Uy for what bring should you wish to travel and if you want to be fashionable even when you’re living out of a suitcase!
Checklist of things to bring to travel ala top fashion influencer:
1) Body bags to carry your essentials
|Laureen Uy wearing Skecher Street – Kort Klassix|
|David Guison wearing Skecher Street – Santee T shoes|
Number 1 rule for hassle-free escapades: travel light. Grab your trusty sling bag to fill it with your essentials such as yourID, wallet, and mobile phone. Bring as little as possible to move comfortably in your location! Plus, a cool bag is your next best accessory, so be sure to pick your chicest carry-all!
2) Cool sunnies
A good pair of shades not only protects your eyes from the sun’s glare, it also adds swagger to your look. Lucky for us, there are numerous sunglass brands and shops where we can find our perfect pair to complement our face shape in the latest trendy styles and colors!
3) Wear light, comfy clothes
Dressing up doesn’t mean we have to endure the heat and sweat from wearing stuffy clothes. Dress like Laureen in her classic white statement tee and culottes and pair it off with extra fresh shoes like Skecher Street – Kort Klassix. After all, OOTD photos look way more authentic when you look comfortable in what you’re wearing.
4) Slip on comfy and stylish shoes
The best way to explore a new city is on foot! To maximize your time and energy, wear a pair that can keep up with your style and itinerary. Great news, Skechers has loads of shoes perfect for city strolls. With signature comfort technology such as Skechers Memory Foam insoles, Skechers kicks make walking practically effortless.
Choose from the newest styles of their Fall/Winter collections of Skecher Street, Skechers Go Flex, and the Cleo.
- Unveiled earlier this year, the Skecher Street LA line made waves in the local sneaker scene as more people opt for a fresh and comfy pair of kicks for everyday wear. Skechers combined designer chic and modern urban aesthetics to its street sneaker line. All of the shoes in the collection also feature Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam for top-of-the-line comfort!
- Loved for its extremely flexible, unique segmented sole design, the Skechers Go Flex is the shoe to wear for those looking for a modern twist to the traditional walking shoes. Choose from fun colors to match with your OOTD. Plus, it has the Goga Max insole for high rebound cushioning making it extra soft to walk in!
- Meet Cleo, Skechers' first line of Ballet flats with Memory Foam! These extra chic and cute knitted doll shoes are both work-appropriate and OOTD friendly! Now, fans of this style can easily wear their favorite shoe while traveling! No more tiis-ganda for your next trip as you are sure to show up looking great no matter what you wear or where you go!
For more Skechers shoes, visit www.skechers.com.ph, and follow SkechersPhilippines on Facebook and @SkechersPh on Instagram.
Visit Skechers stores located at Glorietta 2, Trinoma, SM North Edsa The Annex, Cloverleaf, Gateway Mall, Robinsons Galleria, Ayala Malls The 30th, SM East Ortigas, Market! Market!, SM Mall of Asia, Robinsons Place Manila, Lucky Chinatown, Alabang Town Center, Festival Mall, SM Southmall, SM Bacoor, SM Dasmarinas, Robinsons General Trias, SM Lipa, Fairview Terraces, SM Fairview, SM Pampanga, Marquee Mall, SM Clark, Vista Mall Bataan, SM Cabanatuan, Robinsons Place Ilocos, Ayala Malls Legazpi, Ayala Center Cebu, SM City Cebu, SM Seaside Cebu, SM Bacolod, SM Iloilo, SM Davao, Abreeza Mall, Gaisano Mall of Davao, Limketkai Mall and Centrio Mall.