|Estancia Candy Tree|
|Monique Castañeda, Ortigas Malls Marketing Manager; Arch. Renee C. Bacani, VP of Ortigas & Company; Mr. Jaime E. Ysmael, President and CEO of Ortigas & Company and Mr. Randy Torres, Property Manager|
This is my first time to see the Sweet Illusion Chambers at Estacia and I feel the spirit of Christmas with its colorful decors and Christmas lights. The delectable rooms with light installations that bring to mind the candies and desserts that everybody craves for, especially this holiday season.The four secrets rooms has a unique installations and definitely every visitors to enter here will enjoy. Just like me I was amazed when I enter every room last November 12 when Estancia officially unveil it. These Instagram-worthy and interactive rooms are open during mall hours and will run until January 6, 2019.
Here are the (4) four secret rooms that you can see at Estancia are strategically placed across Capitol Commons-at the mall and the park-with each beholding a fun surprise for those who venture inside:
1) SPECIAL DARK (Dark Light Room) – Beckons another captivating exhibit of modern neon displays. This is for those who want a taste of the dark side.
2) CANDY BLAST (Shadow Light Room) – It offers a delightful haven that transports you to a candy dreamland. This is for those who seek a sweet escape.
3) SWEET RUSH (Laser Room) – Promises a feeling a rush quicker than a ray of light. This room is, if you’re in search of a sweet thrill.
4) TUTTI FRUITTI OR RAINBOW (Prism Room) – Located outside Estancia along Capitol Commons Park. This room is for those who wish to see a pot of gold at the end of rainbow and who want to let their color shine.
Just like last year a Vast Imaginarium was inspired by famous contemporary artist Yayoi Kusama’s Infinity Mirror Rooms––a four-room art installation that served as a magical journey for the imagination––recently bagged two Silver Stevie Award for Marketing Campaign of the Year - Retail and Brand Experience of the Year - Consumer for helping cement Estancia’s reputation as a lifestyle space that promotes the arts.
The following are the other activities at Estancia this holiday season:
Mr. Jaime E. Ysmael, President and CEO of Ortigas & Company Special Dark“Ortigas & Company has always valued providing accessible art to the public, through Estancia’s Vast Imaginarium rooms as well as this year’s Ortigas Art Festival; We want to continue this effort for the holidays, so we are bringing back our renowned rooms now called Sweet Illusion Chambers. Estancia has become Ortigas’ art hub that fosters creativity in the middle of the metro, and what better way to celebrate that than to launch it this season,” says Arch. Renee C. Bacani, VP of Ortigas & Company.
- A Keto Workshop will be held from November 30 to December 2 at the ground floor South Wing entrance from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. True to the spirit of celebrating, the Holiday Feasts with treats, in partnership with Mastercard, will run from November 15 to January 15, 2019 at participating restaurants for families and friends alike.
- On December 9, a MIIS Kids Can! Bazaar will take place at the 2F Bridgeway from 10 a.m. to 4.pm.
- A Magic The Gathering Tournament (Day 1) Tekken Tournament will also take place at the 2F Bridgeway from December 15 to 16 at 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- For the kids and the young at heart, get a chance to Meet and Greet Santa on all Saturdays of December at the 2F Bridgeway from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m and then watch a spectacular fireworks show at 7 p.m.
- For churchgoers, a Simbang Gabi will also take place at the 2F Bridgeway from December 15 to 23 at 6 p.m.
- Lastly, a lot of newly-opened stores in Estancia such as Motorino, Brow Lounge, Power Station, Anna Pashmina, Vivere Salon, and Shi Lin. In addition, new stores will be opening its doors such as Anytime Fitness, Scout’s Honor, Alba, Tim Horton’s, Haruta, among many others.
|Take picture at the Giant candy cake hot at Estancia, outside the mall along Capitol Commons Park|